Lauren Fricke is an associate in Carney’s business and litigation practice groups. Ms. Fricke focuses her practice on startups, mergers and acquisitions, general corporate, and civil litigation matters.
Ms. Fricke earned her bachelor’s degree in psychology and master’s degree in business administration from Seattle University and graduated from Seattle University School of Law in May 2022. During law school, Ms. Fricke gained experience working on a variety of litigation matters at regional firm and working on appellate matters for a Ninth Circuit Lawyer Representative. Additionally, Ms. Fricke worked in-house at a publicly traded SaaS company analyzing and drafting commercial agreements.
Outside of work, Ms. Fricke enjoys playing soccer and skiing.
- JD, Seattle University School of Law, 2022
- MBA, Seattle University, 2017
- BA, Seattle University, 2016
Bar and Court Admissions
- Washington State (pending)
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, King Country Bar Association
- Member, William L. Dwyer Inn of Court
- Fricke, Lauren (2022) “The Long-term Problem with Electric Vehicle Batteries: A policy Recommendation to Encourage Advancement for Scalable Recycling Practice”
- Seattle Journal of Technology, Environmental & Innovation Law: Vol 12: Iss. 1, Atrticle 2